hello there, thank you for reading this, i really do appreciate it. I'm 18 and i've had this problem for the past 2 years and i'm beginning to suffer some serious bouts of depression as a result of the ongoing mystery of it.
Two years ago i found a fleshy sore on the right side of my labia, near my vaginal opening, i had never had sex or done anything sexual so it was a bit of a shock, i went to the GUM clinic who then sent me to a dermatologist who then sent me to a gynacologist to no avail, i then went back to my GP who then sent me back to a dermatologist, again, to no avail.
Over the course of the two years, my condition has deteriorated, surrounding the opening of my vagina are very red patches with the occasional open sore and swelling, i have white discharge that is extremely acidic and i'm in alot of pain.
I recently was tested again for Thrush, BV, Trich, herpes, syphillis, gonorreah and clamydia to which all were negative.
I've been on all sorts of medication, steroids, ampitryptamine tablets, lindocain to try and numb the area but lasts for all of 4 minutes before coming back with a vegence.

I'm at a complete loss, if anyone has any ideas,or any similar experience, i dont think i can actually describe how grateful i would be to hear from you. thanks again,
Elle xx

do you still have it? did you ever find out what it was? i have the same symptons exactly and have been tested for all of those things too and all came back negative. it's really beginning to get me down, even walking and sitting down is starting to become difficult
i was prescribed a vaginal gel for bv (despite the negative results) and it did seem to work and for two days it healed up amazingly and i was completeley back to normal, a few days later it was back with a vengance. i've been sent home with dalacin today so will see how i get on with that.

Hi read some and really feeling unwell. I am really sore down there and worried about it....defo have thrush ( hoping it will clear itslef) But so uncomfy and irritable because of it. It makes me itch all over and agitated. I keep getting it though, end up in pyjamas for pretty much half of everyday. hd this for ages ..and just wish it be gone. I thought Id left ta tampon in too, but its not that and its all lumpy =is it supposed to be lumpy ?