Hi, folks. My friend has always been feeling constant insecurity. It seems like she felt inferior all the time. Later, she was diagnosed with anxiety. I would like to know something more about this. Could anyone tell me this? I am not an expert, so I will appreciate all your opinions.

Hello to you too. I would say that your friend some sort of social anxiety. These people are frightened to go into public. They seem fine when they are alone. However, problems occur when they must face the crowd. They fear that they will be judged and criticized. I don’t know the reason for this. You should try to talk your friend into going to a therapy. Maybe it will help. Bye!

Hello, there. I have a friend who used to have social anxiety. She managed it somehow with psychotherapy. She was also fine when she was alone. However, she would panic whenever she should go out. She was in constant fear that she would be evaluated by others. I don’t know where this fear of judgment came. I am glad that she succeeded in managing it. I hope your friend will too. Good luck to her!

The mind is not so easy to trick, and the fact that your current state (reality) is different from your desired state (unachieved goal) is not something your mind can just ignore. Maybe I have poor imagination skills, but I have tried many times to imagine myself in a fight, but I never could trick myself into actually believing that I was, and so my heart rate didn’t increase, no adrenaline was released or anything. If you could then maybe this approach will work for you.

The feeling of inferiority can manifest itself in one or more forms: shyness, reclusiveness, exhibited superiority feelings, lack of motivation to compete, or just feeling uneasy around “superior” individuals, among others. In most cases, this becomes a defining character trait. Get a shy person, knock him on the head with a blackjack until all his memories are wiped out - he will still be shy.

Also, I’d say in most cases, the feeling of inferiority is due to an undeniable and clear actual inferiority. It is important to destinguish between real inferiority and perceived inferiority. So the feeling is not always evil - it’s your brain telling you you’re not good enough at something.