i have pcos and one fallopian tube remaining after ovarian cyst damaged it i am 20 and married for almost a year wanting to know if anyone thinks i will ever have a baby. been trying very frustated. i think i ovulated after metformin and clomid but not sure any common signs of ovulation i never get my period normally but since on metformin i got 2 all by myself. pls if any one can help i have an appointment with an re in july.g

Hi. most gynae give solution for fertility in pcos, but not curing pcos. Pcos is more on metabolic disorder than gynaecological problem. Go after the root of the problem. If you are overweight (most PCOS do), loose it. Its easy, cut down sugar and carbo and fat, stop soda drink and junk food. Eat more fibres and fibres and fibres which help to absorb cholesterol. More cholesterol will cause more production of testosterone. Women dont need much testosterone.Exercise to help boost your metabolic rate. Moderate walking for 30 mins is enough to get it going, no need to enroll in fitness class or gym. Reduce cholesterol level, loose weight and you'll get to ovulate normally without medication help. You'll feel healthy too. Trust me, I've been there, done that. It works. :-)