I was married when i was 23 yrs now i am 26 still i dont have baby. I had 3 miscarriages & 1 Ectopic. I had irregular periods & PCOS. When I did not get periods after marriage I went to doctor she found out PCOS and gave me metformin immediately the first month i took I became pregnant but it is chemical pregnancy & aborted. Second time before becoming pregnant doctor asked me to reduce weight and checked Prolactin, TSH, FS. Thyroid,LSH all are normal and gave me clomid but unfortunately it left me in ectopic and removed my right tube. Then 3rd time i became pregnant naturally but i bleed in 30days and aborted then doctor checked insulin it was high so increased my metformin to 2000 per day. Then again tried with femera after reducing insulin with Duphaston and baby juspirin again i bleed in 30 days and abortion. Myself and my doctor dont know y i am miscarrying. Please help me is there anyone suffered like me and got successful pregnant pls help...........

Hi, I am sorry to know about yr losses. Have you discussed doing additional tests with yr doc? There are various reasons why you have experienced reccurent mcs. In case of chromosomal issues I recommend that you consider doing ivf with PGS NGS. Good luck on yr journey