Hello! Is there anybody who drinks diet rite sodas on regular basis? Are they really dietary products? Does anybody know what ingredient there are in these cans? I tries diet ride strawberry and loved it! That is why I got so interested in it! Any info is more than welcome! Thx heaps

Diet ride blackberry is my favourite. I drink it on regular basis, usually during school breaks. The thing is that this drink doesn’t contain any calories, fat, sodium, carbs or proteins. The ingredients of the diet rite drinks are: carbonated water, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, potassium benzoate (preservative), potassium citrate, sucralose (Splenda brand, a non-nutritive sweetener), acesulfame potassium (Sunett Brand, a non-nutritive sweetener), caramel color, red 40, blue 1. I suggest you try the blackberry, it is amazing!

Well I have to be honest with you, I tried it but I don’t drink it regularly. I know that these are the drinks that don’t have calories and many diabetics drink them. DO you have any problems with diabetes? Now considering the ingredients I know it contains sucralose. Sucralose is artificial sweetener with no calories. Citiric acid is also one of the ingredients and it gives it the flavor. This acid can affect your teeth health. One more ingredient is phosphoric acid which also gives flavor to sodas and it increases its Ph level. It also helps with preservation and prevent bacteria from growing in sodas. They are more ingredients but I don’t know them all. Maybe some else can tell us more.