So I have been with the same person for years. We do not use protection. I have been working out and sweating more than usual. I shaved yesterday because I saw a bump, I think an ingrown. After shaving I noticed another both almost on the inner part of my lips. I tried to squeeze them but just a small amount of clear fluid came out. I kept looking for more and noticed 2 more on the other side of my vaginal lips. Today I woke up and they are still there. Slightly tender to touch, it's hard under the skin like and ingrown but they all look like the skin spread apart a little bit on the top of a pimple. One is slightly raised but flat on top and white like almost like a scrape that's been under water. Any thoughts on this?

Health Guru
Hi, it could be ingrowing hairs but it could also be small boils or infection got into a hair follicle from sweating.
Try putting a hot wash cloth on the area and holding it there for a while and keep the area as clean as possible :-)

Thanks. I tried that yesterday. But will try again today

Okay so I have this bump on my inner thigh..it hurts realllly bad. I've had similar ones and every time I pop them puss and blood comes out. It doesnt burn when I pee and when  i get them it's always one at a time never a bunch. Is this herpes or just an ingrown hair..

Health Guru
Hi, herpes is more like a blister or if burst an open sore and usually in clumps I would say what you have is either an growing hair or a boil from an infected hair follicle. :-)