I am a 20 year old female that has been having PROTECTED sex with only one guy for the past 14 months. I have never had an STD before and I was just checked 6 months ago and had a normal pap and std screen. About 3 months ago a little red bump appeared on the inside of my thigh near the vagina (about where my leg bends in the crotch area). There was only one small slightly painful bump (felt like a painful pimple that wont go away). After about 5 days, it went away. About 2 days ago, another bump appeared in the same place. It looks almost exactly like last time. However now I notice it looks somewhat like a skin tag. I shave EVERYTHING. Could this be from shaving? Note that it is not ON my labia or my vaginal opening, but rather on the inside crease of my leg close to the vaginal area. What could this be? Is it possible that it is an STD even if I have not had unprotected sex in the last year and a half and my last two std screenings (2 in the last year) came out clear?

Having protected sex reduces STD. But it's not impossible. First it could be just a pimple. Go take a shower once a day. Second could be herpes caused by STD. Tell me if there is any more so I can 99 percent confirm it. Anyway if its getting REALLY worse go to a Doctor.

It's crazy bcuz I have the same thing ! I'm worried also I'm going to doctor to check it out u should too. But anyways the reason why I
worried is bcus I also have got hpv :-( although it dosent look the same like a wart does... I really hope u know that u can get hpv simply by skin contact to somebody that's infected u should be careful and let's hope it's ntg bad good luck!!

I have the same thing and I am 19 and am a virgin. I have not gone to the doctor cause I figured it would go away. But now it is spreading(kinda) to the top of my vagina. I'm scared what should I do?

Worried girl- I have the same problem and ONLY in the LEFT side crease. I have had two removed by my dermatologist and he has said one was a skin tag and one was an infected hair (that I felt turned into a mole- my opinion) I only shave once a week but seems that if I wear undergarments that irritate that area then it happens. I have chosen not to wear them any more but also if I use a razor that is at the end of its life, I don't get a good shave and it bothers me or if I have sex and the hairs are trying to grow back in, it cant get irritated. I wouldn't worry to much, but I would have it looked at/removed. Not something I want my sexual partner to look at.