Do you have a favorite? Well, when I was just 16 I always would just snort it.. years ago that I would snort coke first the first time... Occasionally. On those occasions sometimes the girl would through in a rock for us to try to smoke... handmade crack pipes and fun like that. Was fun, but nothing special. I believe we (friends) and I tried cooking powder little/some success. 
Well, now years later, yes I am now an adult and rarely touch the stuff. Well, it is back around again... So I decided to get some for myself... some for my brother. Well, my brother had this idea... to bang it! Well, sure, I'm not afraid of needles. My brother can show me how to do it. So, I give him the $ to got to CVS and buy some diabetic syringes. And, yes. IT was AWESOME! I am so retarded right now while posting this. I may not have many grammar errors or spelling but I am still retarded. I just had to post this topic and question is WHY is shooting the white ladies completely different from smoking crack and snorting la bomba? I mean, I know it is different feelings. Smoking is faster. Snorting takes longer to hit you... and of course, shooting it is so much faster... BUT WHY IS IT SUCH A GREAT FEELING?? It is euphoric! It is great! OMFG!!
I know heroin can be used the same 3 ways but the high is basically the same either way. Except if you shoot it it provides a rush, but the rush is similar to the high.
I mean, when I shoot coke it is just great. It is awesome.. it feels like awesome... But, of course it only lasts a few minutes and then your're mixing up some more! Wheeee!
Anyway I should have underlined the question(s) in here so you can all find them!

cuz when u shot it its going right into your bloodstream d****t ride a book 

i just shot some myself, the first time i have done this. it does feel incredible but i think my heart is going to bust thru my chest....not good. not sure why the euphoria is so intense and short lived. my guess is shooting the stuff gets much more of the drug to your brain all at once....very good for the euphoria but incredibly bad for the heart rate and blood pressure. be safe...

Where are some different places besides the bend in your arm to inject!? My veins are so tiny and I'm naturally small built so when I try my wrist I hit muscles and it hurts so bad and if I try in my hand or four arm right when I stick the needle in it bubbles no matter if I hit the vein or not and even when I don't inject it! I hear I between the toes but how???? And also when u miss how do you get the knot to go away faster and not bruise??? Please help!!!!

OKAY so ill try to help as much as i can..  i wouldnt worry about the bubbLes, try to get em outta the syringe as much as possible but your not gonna die, contrary to belief, when theres bubbles in your rig. Dude just find the vein as well as you can. sometimes that means putting the needle in directly to the left/right of the vein and going at an angle towards the vein and youll hear the "pop". that "pop" is confirmed entry into vein most times....now REGISTER.  REGISTER by pulling back on plunge and seein if blood comes up in the syringe. REGISTERING is the most important step..  register 2 or 3 times while banging "i.e. plunge 1/3 into ur arm and then register again to make sure your still in the vein.... repeat.  if you keep registering blood the second time, bang that mofo clean!.  those bumps wil go away within a day, sometimes takes a few - 4 days though. SOMETIMES.  you just gota make sure you have a nice clean, sharp rig.  thats the best way to ensure no track marks/ minimal damage to veins..  a dull, barbed needle, is NOT gonna be helping in the bang'n process.  Id rub neosporin on all my track marks from the day before i go to sleep. helps out a lot. SO TO SUM IT UP, THOSE BUMPS ARE PART OF THE LIFESTYLE YOUVE CHOSEN WITH BANGING CERTAIN SUBSTANCES, YOUR NOT GONNA HIT THAT VEIN EVERYTIME AND WHEN YOU DONT....YOUVE JUST INJECTED A SMALL AMOUNT OF WHATEVER INTO YOUR MUSCLES/WHATEVERS NOT A VEIN IN THERE. SO DONT WORRY BOUT THAT THEY GO AWAY.  AND ....BE SMART. STOP INJECTING.  THESE ARE WORDS FROM AN EX-USER.  

I THINK THIS INFO IS KINDA GOOD CAUSE IT TELLS WORDS... BEIII

Shooting it feels amazing, but be careful. I watched my friend OD in front of me cause we got pure sh*t and we did the same size as normal. He started having a seizure, fell and banged his head, then started puking blood and foaming at the mouth before he stopped breathing and I assume his heart stopped.

Shooting powder is by far THE best way to go if you aren't scared of needles. You can get a box of 100 syringes from Walgreens for right at 20 bucks. If you are going to do it do it right and buy a BOX of rigs, not one bag of ten like a cheapskate. Thing with shooting coke is it can REALLY tear your skin up wherever you bang it. To reduce the swelling and redness and swelling (all easy to see by anyone else) use a brand new rig EVERY time. It's cleaner, safer, and doesn't trash your veins. Lastly if you want it to feel the BEST you need a person to help you with your shot. Check it, put your thumb in your mouth and blow hard on your thumb with your lips tightly sealed to the thumb. Why do this you say? Because it makes the jugular stick way out. While doing this has ever your friend shoot it in that neck vein and it will literally blow you away. Don't do more than .2 gram at a time.

Try your bikini bottom area...

The hands and fingers and wrists are easier with a short tip needle... Fingers near the knuckle.. Works great once u practice ... Especially before they're scarred from the needle...

Your palms can work, although painful. Also best with short tip.mine have spots from the thumb down to the beginning of palm above inner wrist.

Thighs from groin down to the knees.... No tourniquet required the veins are only slightly visible usually.... Its a lot of trial and error. Poke and draw back fish around til you get blood

Boobs.... Just firmly grip one and look for any green areas under surface.

Bikini groin even ass.. I've hit in my ass cheek.

Try tieing tourniquet right under knee and look for veins in lower leg just beware not to hit the artery

Ankles.. Inner ankles ... Feet.. Toes... Again feet and toes like the hands are best with short tip usually. Keep the needle really flat and flush with the foot
The feet hurt like hell too

The let down to not hear the rest. Lol. I assume his heart stopped.... the end. Lol