my upper calf is killing me and i noticed a large vein in the area is this serious?

Health Advisor
You may be experiencing vein circulation problems. I am too. It gives me such pain in my legs. I have developed the problem when I worked as a waitress and had long standing hours.
Is there any swelling in your calves? This means that the circulation is bad and the blood backs up in the veins.

I have cramping as well.

I have been experiencing severe leg vein pain. Shooting pains that go from the groin area down the inside and outside of my legs like someone dragging razor blades from inside my legs all the way down. When they come I am unable to walk I just grab and scream cry and have someone bring me ice and eventually the pain lessens but it happened again yesterday and I can still feel a small amount of pain now. What is wrong with me? It scares me. I have an appointment to see a specialist but it can't come fast enough.

Did you find out anything on this? I have been experiencing the same thing and it buckes me when this hits. Mine starts at my knee and shoots what feels like an electric shock up the side of my thigh. The pain goes right down a vein and that is why I am concerned.