18 year old male, Caucasian, 170 pounds, 6' 3". Lives in United States of America, Missouri.

I experience frequent body pains for varying durations and locations. There is no relation to any of the pains. They vary from a sharp pain in one of my toes that starts randomely, lasts from a minute or so or up to hours. I've had pains from my toes, knees, abdomen, chest (both left sides and right side), arms, and neck.

I also seem to have severe problems with my body health. I took my 5 year old nephew jumping on a trampoline. I barely started jumping with him for less than 15 seconds before I got a sharp pain in upper left back and lower back sides (not spine, or the center). I had to recover from severe lower back pain for the next 3 days.

Now recently, my left arm started getting another pain, though it seemed slightly different from usual in its persistence and degree of pain. It eventually kept getting worse and my arm has become very difficult to use. I was unable to put on my shoes correctly, or pull up my pants a little, or even use my left thumb to itch my left index finger. The pain started near the elbow, but definitely in the muscular area of my lower arm. It spread lower in the arm and now the back side of my arm is in pain too. Even while typing this, both my shoulders are starting to flare up in pain, very sharp.

There has been no significant arm injuries or other physical trauma. There is no increase of pain increase when applying pressure to my arm.

Other Medical Notes: Have had blood in feces on occasion, but it is very rare and infrequent, but when it does occur, tends to be fairly severe.

Try tums, pepto, or Advil

You most likely have some degree of compression in the C-spine (the neck region of your spine) that is compromising a nerve and then radiating pain down your arm. - Try to hold the affected arm up over the top of your head with your elbow bent slightly - you can do this from a sitting position or a laying position. Several activities can exacerbate the pain, i.e., riding a bike in bent down and forward position. As to the other body pains you experience, as you go through puberty you are going to experience things like that. It sounds as if you should try to go see a chiropractor, let him do x-rays and determine the general health of your spine.