{ have had intestinal blockage a month ago...I couldn't have a bowel movement for more than 3 weeks...It was the worst pain that I ended up in emergency.They gave me some medication that was supose to help me //but nothing ...I went to 2 more doctors...all medications that I got didn't do anything for me...I really thought I was doing to die...Anyway I found out abou natural product from health food store ...and that help me...My stool is still not like it supose to be...It's rubbery looking and I can see pieces of undigested food.By the way I was picture of health until this happened ...I am 120 lb 5'6..I am very much into nutrition...workout 5 times a week...My heart rate is 50 I really don't know what happened.I was under major stress last 5 months.....but besides that what can be the reason for all of this...I don't have insurance now ...so any sugestion would really helpThanks.

Take a laxitive, it may help, but other than that I really don't know... Sorry

well,I have been taking laxatives...but I am trying not to overdo it...but what is really unbelivable I am picture of health besides this problem that happened in last few months.Doctor told me that stress did it to me...but I do everything beneficial for my body...organic food...raw cusine. juceing...a lots of fibers ...a lots of water..no sodas ...workout like crazy ...and this is just shock on my whole system. I have been reading some books on alternitive meds.....and maybe is my gallblader ....I don't know ...but I am really "OUT OF ORDER":)