Hi! About a year I have problem with intrusive thoughts. I didn’t tell anyone about that. But, intrusive thoughts bother me a lot. I also worry more than I should. Do you know something about that issue?

Hi! Many people have occasional, strange thoughts about violent or unhappy things. They are only odd thoughts that flit through our brains. People don't usually talk about these thoughts, but they are very common and don't mean much of anything. They don't hurt anyone, except ourselves when we get worried about them.
When you begin to worry, you have two options. The first is to fight and resist the obsessions, or you can accept the anxious thought. I learned that when I have intrusive thoughts I say myself that it's OK that I just had that thought, and it's OK if it returns. This helps me. I hope that also will help you with your thoughts.

Hello friends,

I am deeply, very excited and amazed and very happy, that I am not alone in this world to have these bizarre feeling, you know guys, i have been experiencing obsessive thoughts that are very bothering and scares me..I don't know where it came from, and because of this, I have been experiencing panic attacks and other depressions, it is very energy draining and very complex, believe me it is the scariest thing that has been happening to me, I think I even had obssessive thoughts any moment in a particular day and panic attacks at least once a day, this has been happening for about two months now, but lately, I have been able to control panic attacks very well, but obsessive thoughts are not yet completely eliminated, what I am doing is that I am thinking of more positive things right now, although it is very hard for obssessive thoughts to be eliminated instantly but I am really trying, I love my family very much and everything, that is my motivation in eliminating this bad thoughts and feelings, hope to hear from you soon...

i USED to have the same problem go to this web site it helps me sooo much
just know u are not alone and the key to gettting over this is having control over your emotions
i believe in you GOOD LUCK

http://www.panic-and-anxiety-attacks.com/intrusive-thoughts.html

I developed severe anxiety and panic attack while pregnant with my daughter at about 5-6 months all hell had broken loose. I had unbelievably bad intrusive thoughts I worried about all kinds of things mostyly worries about changings and breastfeeding my thoughts were so bad I couldn't even function I was seen by a sycologist right away and he explained to me that this is a fairly normal disorder and that its not me its my anxiety. My daughter is now 7 months old and i'm still struggling with this I am on medication but believe I will soon be switching that around because I have been having freaquent lows that make me feel like its all comming back. I don't have panic attacks but I still do get intrusive thought and thats the main issue for me. I feel so horrible when this happens and I feel like I was always like this and it won't get better, but since being pregant I have come a long way and I will keep fighting until I find what works for me. I personally need meds but not everyone does. What I wanted to tell you is that you are not alone, and I swear my thougts are the worst. I met someone who has gone through something very similar and that has given me alot of strength I also have a wonderfull family and an amazing husband that have been there through it all. If you want to talk I would love to try and help you just let me know maybe we can show support to each other.

I developed my anxiety shortly after my daughter was born. It all started by one of my family members telling me that many postpartum women have hurt their children. She of course did not mean to upset me but when she left that day I cried to my husband because I felt scared that i might do something to hurt my infant. Anyway my daughter is 10 months now and the intrustive thought still haunts me but i'm now trying to laugh at it and calm myself down. Its so hard sometimes. I know I'm doing the best I can and I know I'm a good person. Why is this happening to me?