Hi! I am 26 years old man. First, I must tell you that I have anxiety disorder and I have panic attacks. More than one year I don’t have normal life anymore. My psychic’s condition is very difficult. I avoid some situations because I worry that I will have panic attack. Does anyone cured from Panic Attacks.

Hi! I was in same situation as you. My sister recommended me good psychotherapist. when I started with therapy I thought that there isn’t hope for me. But, I use some medications and had psychotherapy. So I learned to control my anxiety. I don’t have panic attacks any more. But, you must know there is no cure for anxiety, only you can learn to control your anxiety. I have normal life, family and I cope with my anxiety.

I wish there was a cure for panic I have been without a job for
Three years my income is Ebay pretty sad. I hope one day they can have something that would cure these attacks its a nightmare but worse. You are not alone I know that doesnt help but people dont realize how much this can effect a persons life.