Hi I'm sixteen years old and I really need help!!I think I may be going Schizophrenia, about three days ago I went on a website and while looking up panic attacks (which I have) ,I came across schizo after reading it I had a really bad panic attack and since then I've been believing that I maybe schizo it even got to the point where I'm thinking that might be hearing voices.I've always been the worry wart of the family and my biggest fear is going insane , since my father committed suicide when I was 12 years old due to family problem's something to do with my sister, (I think he might of sexually abused her but I don't know).I think that I'm over worrying and being a bit obsessive or maybe more then bit, but I've been under a lot of stress lately and worry due to my panic disorder ,and I'm worried that my panic attacks might turn me into one,and I've also heard that people without any history of schizo can turn into one .Please help me :'(.

The big part about panic attacks and anxiety disorders is that they set up your mind to only look and think about the worst – searching online for symptoms really doesn’t help at all, but instead, as you have seen just causes you to feel even 2worse. There is no link between anxiety disorder, panic attack and schizophrenia. Keep that in mind. And, I don’t know if you are on any treatment for panic attacks right now, but if you are not I definitely suggest that you do go and see your family doctor or even a school counselor because these things are easily treatable and you really don’t have to suffer like this when there is easily available treatment.

Thanks for the advice nikols :-D Right now I'm learning that it's my inner fears and panic attacks that are causing me to think like this,and I'm starting to think positive and to stop being a worry wort :-) .Thank you for helping me :-|

You're welcome! I know how all of that feels - I was a nervous wreck few weeks ago because they thought I have to do a biopsy of the stomach, so you probably can guess what kind of thoughts went through my mind... it is a stupid phrase, but once you start to think in a positive way, thing do start to look differently, that I learned on my own skin. If you ever want to talk - I'm here, You can always send me a private message. Glad you're better :-D