Hello. I noticed that something wrong with my heart. Time to time I have some irregular beats.It is even hard to explain. They happen not so often. Sometimes I can have them once in two weeks. Sometimes it happens twice a week. they can happen at any time ( when I sit, drive the car, lay down.) it is like my heart stops for a second and starts to beat again. ( i jump off from  the bed) I visited a doctor, had many tests (EKG, echocardiogram, holter monitor, stress test) At that time when i had them I did not feel anything. Results of cource are good. In spite of that I still have them.  I am 22 male. No alcohol and no smoking. Please help!!!!!

This sounds like PVC's. I have them too. Mine started at age 40, I'm now 47. I had the same tests and my doctor said they are benign. I also suffer from anxiety, which makes them come on more frequently. I've tried pills and relaxation tapes to help the anxiety. I notice when I'm relaxed and stress free the PVC's stay away.