Ok heres the deal. Ive been having these irregular heart beats since as long as i can remember. They would only happen once and a great while.. When i was younger like 12 or 13 years old they would show up maybe once every few weeks.. they feel like a skipped beat.. the older i got the more frequent they have become.. I am now 30.. within the last month these irregual beats have been happening throughout the day.. I went to the hospital yesterday beacuse sometimes the skipped beat causes me to gasp for air.. I have great insurance so they did every test imagineable on me.. EKG, ecg, blood test, a cardiologist came in.. They did determine that my EKG was abnormal but they couldnt figure out what was contributing to it.. These beats seem to become worse with normal activity.. Now im not talking excercising, im talkin just walking around and doing normal things, i also become short of breath quite easily.. The beats seem to stop or only beat wierd once and awhile when im just sitting around.. They had me laying in a bed at the hospital and of course i had no irregular beats.. This made me angry because i am not making this up.. This has to be something not right if my EKG is abnormal but everything else is normal.. Could i have a PRE condition that maybe isnt showing yet.. I need answers.. I was fine with having the occasional irregular beats but these all day wierd beats are acaring me.. I am 30, and in perfect helath and on no medications. what could me happening to me ??? i would also like to note that these dont tend to happen during times of stress so DO NOT say its anxiety im sick of hearing that..

I just wanted to add a few things that i missed. When the cardiologist came in he said he heard a minor prolapse. But all my tests revealed nothing.. also i want to know why it is getting worse/more frequent the older i get ??? I also had a CT scan that revealed nothing.. The reason y i say its not stress related is beacause being in the hospital was the most stressful thing that ever happened to me and i did not have one irregular beat. Now on the walk home from the hospital my irregular beats came back.. i am scheduling an appointment with my GP next week to arrange wearing a Holter monitor..