I'm asking what heart flutter feels like to distinguish it from other problems, like respiratory problems or muscle spasms. Does heart flutter affect your pulse? Can you feel it in your pulse too? Is this something that causes murmurs a doctor can hear with stethoscope?

Heart flutter are usually similar to minor palpitations i.e. irregular heart rhythm. It is definitely related to respiratory problems. Another thought is that It can be caused by anxiety. You must consult a doctor soon.

It feels like well a little jolt, jump. Many causes get checked. Could be pvc's. I had it, was were my heart would start racing and stop a sec and like jolt back to beating. Caffeine, tobacco use, stress. Are all causes. But there could be an underlying heart probrlm. A trip to the er or dr with a few test will tell. Also an echocardiogram.