Hi, i have been going crazy trying to figure out if i am pregnant or not. My fiance and i first of all never use any form of birth control (not smart). I have been getting my periods for the past 2 months on time yet they are very irregular. For the first 2-3 days it is normal (but without tissue/clots), and then for the next 3-5 days it is extremely light yet pink. I might finish my period completely within 4 days! (very unusual). I have also noticed such things as excessive oily skin/hair, tender breasts consistently for 3 weeks, bloating, constapation, fatigue, weight gain (my rings are tight and my belly has extended), stifness, and slight cravings and abnormal food adversions. I have taken a home pregnancy test about a month or two ago and it tested negative. I have considered that i have been under alot of stress lately, but these symptoms seem a little much. I have been paranoid before and things ended up that i was not pregnant, but i donno, its never been this different. Oh, and another thing, this might sound wierd, but i am normally a moody person, and for the last while i have felt completely different, very calm and collected, almost the opposite of how most women become moody during pregnancy! I just wanted to ask another question, reguarding belly extension, how can you tell prego bellies vs. fat bellies. I am a larger woman 190lbs (also lrg. and wide bone structure). When i stand up, my belly feels hard around the belly button area but when i sit, its soft(er)...this sounds silly i know, Every site i have visited, i hear of skinney women during their first trimester and trying to compare your stomach is a different process. Anyhoo, thankyou for your time!

i have been having the exact same symptoms, every single thing you described is happening to me and i dont know what to do all the tests have come back negative i just feel so different. did you end up figuring it out?

I have been having all the same problems... The belly extension and when I look at it and everyone else looks at it, it's all frontal and round... I have taken numerous tests and they all say no.. I always get my period but it's either really early or late and the first day I am in so much pain I can't move but there is only pink tinged blood nothing normal the second day it's heavier than normal and then by dy 4 it's about gone completely.... My breast become sore about 2 weeks before my period n stop when I start my cycle... it has never been like this I have 2 kids already my fiance and I have been tryin since January and I have been off the pill since november..

PLEASE tell me someone has some answers.... I am going to get to the doc in the next few days and hopefully I can post some good news when I get back...

Lay down on your back and suck your stomach in as far as you can. Then feel your lower abdomen while still sucking in. If it is relatively hard, and the area between your hip bones in the middle at your waist is hard also, there is a good chance you could be. It sounds like it is different, I know you don't want to be let down if it's negative, but you can always try again, and it's better to know than to add stress about it which can cause injuries to a fetus if you are, and it can also cause missed ovulation, and periods to be irregular.