I had sex back in early febuary now its the end of April I took a ept test back in late febuary to make sure i was not pregnant and it came up negitive after that followed my period which was abnormal. I figured it was abnormal since I stopped using birth control back in January.
Lately I have been moody, and feelin a bit weird So I took another test just to make sure the test came up positive. The next day I took another test different brand it said negitive. I have had a miscarriage before and I know how that feels I am sure I didn't have one. What is the deal? Should I get a doctors test?

What brands did you use (which one came up positive and which one was negative) Usually, any time you have a positive pregnancy test you need to schedule an appointment with your local clinic or gyn..its always best to get a blood test. (specially if you use some of the generic tests) Did you read the positive test after the 3 minutes and before the 10? Was there a definate line? (it doesn't matter how dark but sometimes girls can convince themselves there is a line(not saying this is the case here)) Moody can mean so many things and if your last intercourse was in early Feb you shouldn't be having any negative tests but it could have been a "bunk" one. you could either get one more or just see your doc. Good luck