Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on my period, I was stupid enough to let him cum in me because I thought I wouldn't be able to get pregnant on my Period. It's been about two months now, I wasn't worried until my lower back started hurting, mostly on my right side. then I started craving food I never usual eat. I feel nausea out of the blue sometimes. I have bad headaches/migraines. Along the way, about a month, I had spotting that was only visible when I wipe, for about 6 days I suppose. Now I've been having tender breast, it hurts whenever it touches something or something touches it. My nipples are very sensitive and is erected without being touched. I took three hpt so far, all are negative. But I don't know when to actually take the hpt, because my periods are irregular like I said. Could I possibly still be pregnant? Please help!

There is a strong possibility that you are pregnant. Some women get irregular periods through almost there whole periods. Some women who are undeniably pregnant take the hpt and it turns up negative. But, to confirm whether are not you are pregnant you should go see your doctor. It could still be other things other than pregnancy

I said "Some women get irregular periods through almost there whole periods" I meant to through their whole pregnancy.

What was your outcome?? I'm in the exact exact exact same boat. Two HPT's both negative. Same symptoms. Going to the doctor tomorrow and hoping to get a blood test! What was your outcome? I would love to know.