Today I've had the first of two bowel movements that are worrisome. I would wait but I am not taking chances. I don't feel constipated or any abdominal pain. But my stools well, are a combination of stringy and caramel color. There were no attachments to the inside of my but one instance it would not detach form my body without physically pulling it away. When I used toilet paper to examine it it appear like roast beef. A series of fairly wide fibers all meshed together. Nothing was living or moving. I examined my next bowel movement and found it to be of the same thick consistency. I have started taking Metamucil lately and am taking a dietary supplement called shred matrix ive been told it is a diarrhetic. I'm not quite scared... I think it may just be the sudden intake of fiber... But rather be safe than sorry...

Go to your doctor thats the best help you can get.

Did you find out what it was? I just had the same thing tonight. I am not sure if it is worms. I haven't had any itching. But like you it wouldn't come off until I pulled it with tp.