I really don’t understand what is fetus. Is it human being or not? Does it have DNA or not? Can anyone help me with this? I am still in process or learning and the stories I’ve been hearing are too confusing.

Well, according to what I’ve learned fetus is human, in the sense that it contains human DNA. However, a fetus, like an embryo, is not a human being, as it has no means of independent physiological existence. So, it is a potential human being, just like an acorn is a potential oak tree. It does not have physiological independence outside its host, the pregnant woman, but fetus contains all the organs and has the basic human form.

A fetus is "human" it certainyl isn't anyhting else... But it is not a human being, a person if you will..I believe anyways...

A FETUS cannot live on its own until viability which is approx 22-23 weeks, but even then there is less than a 20% chance it can live at that stage.

OF course abortion is restricted at 23+ weeks in most states.