I have heard for many women that aborted just like that, without any guilt or regret for doing this. I am terrified how someone can kill innocent child because of any reason. This sounds so terrible that each time I hear some woman abort, I wish her dead too. I do not know if there is more of people thinking like I do, but I cannot help myself. Abortion is always wrong, no matter of reason it should be done.

I do not know if you are man or woman, but you sound short. If any woman wants to abort, that is because she cannot have a baby now. Have you think a little before you said abortion is always wrong? Is it wrong when we talk about rape, incest or child’s malformations? On the other hand, maybe you did not even hear for this kind of abortions. Believe me, that is enough hard for woman to decide for this step and without opinions like yours. I had it once, and I can say that was terrible experience, which I would like never to happen again. However, I have three children already and 43 years, so that would not be health to have one more baby. I would ask you now to think one more time before you said something like this again. It should be woman’s decision to have abortion or baby, because she knows the best.

I believe that abortion is wrong,in most cases other than medical reasons affecting the mother and child or when you have been raped .Im a female and yes one should have the right to choose,but if you carelessly decided to have sex, most people know the results of that.Children are precious.

If an abortion is the best desicion for a women at the time then sure go for it, its your body you should make your own desicions. IT IS NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL! I myself have had one, my lung specialist couldn't garuntee that my medication wouldn't affect the baby, and he couldn't garuntee that the baby wouldn't affect me. But what about in cases were a 12 year old gets raped! or younger...the body is not meant for that kinda of trauma...not to mention the emotional side effects that would follow for years to come.
In some cases its right and in others its just people being negligent and irresponsible. But everyone should be allowed thier choice.

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE forum.... YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE....Other women will make their own choices....

This question is directed at whomever claims it is "completely wrong" and "always wrong" to have an abortion. Have you ever been pregnant, young, unable to afford day-to-day necessities, and then gotten pregnant? Do you really think it is RIGHT to bring a child into the world who would, by default, be poor, potentially homeless, and hungry all the time? OR do you think it is a wiser, more caring and better decision to get an abortion when you know it would be better for the health and happiness of yourself and your baby? I really hope that someday, somewhere YOU get pregnant when you really can't afford to have a child, and you are put in the position where you are going to have a baby that you cannot feed, clothe, or spend time with because you chose to have that baby rather than wait until you could truly afford it.

The way I look at it is this... If you truly cannot afford to have a child raise it and pay for it that you should NOT ingage in the activity that will cause a baby to be formed ( IE: Sex )
I have mixed emotions about the rape thing But, I look at it like this God allows things to happen for a reason. And if God gives you the presious gift of a baby and you don't want it then consider adoption, I mean there are many loving homes in america that desire to have a baby and have spent thousands of dollars and still unable to have a child Don't you think they deserve to be parents? Don't you think they could raise your child with the love, money, and food they need? That is why you chose to carry the baby to term and adopt it out. Maybe God intended for you to help that mom & dad that can't become mom & dad on their own and need you to give them your baby without a second thought then your baby will have a home that can give it all it will ever need and you don't have to worry about raising a child in poverty. I pray that God will touch your soul and convict it that an abortion is wrong and If you are given a child then you should allow someone the chance to adopt it if you do not want it.

babylove35630 wrote:

Babylove I coudn't have said it better myself. :D

studentinboston wrote:

First let me say that there is nothing wrong with waiting to have a baby until you could truly afford it, as you put it, but if you are aborting as a means of WAITING, this is totally wrong of you or anyone else.
You say and I quote you as follows Do you really think it is RIGHT to bring a child into the world who would, by default, be poor, potentially homeless, and hungry all the time? How do you know the future of that child, how do you know what kind of LIFE that he or she might have? That's right you don't nor does anyone else, we are not GOD. We don't know that childs future. If you abort, that child has no chance whatsoever because there is no child. Mabye he or she grows up to be a computer tech, a teacher, a nurse, you don't know.Maybe he or she has 3 children of their own, that would make you a grandmother, wow could you imagine, what's better then that, isn't that what life is supposed to be all about, Love and family???? But you have killed the chance of that ever happening.
You also say and I quote OR do you think it is a wiser, more caring and better decision to get an abortion when you know it would be better for the health and happiness of yourself and your baby? NO NO AND NO Absolutley not.This is not wise, or more caring and a better decision. Better decision for who? Certainly not for that inocent life that trusts you and is in every way shape and form, relying on you physically till he or she is born. Grow up and stop being selfish. Selfish people think just of themselves, and we live in a world now that at least is civilized when it comes to other alternatives like addoption, rather then killing. I am not trying to be mean to you by what I say in this post but I do mean to be harsh and truthful because I do hope that you can see my points and that they are valid ones. We always have a choice, and you will always live with yours for the rest of your life and after.

so, you people who condemn abortion, I assume you also condemn birth control, masturbation, condoms, the pill, the emergency contraception, the IUD?, the patch, the coil, the withdrawal, films, spermacides and rythm method equally?

because they are all preventing the natural, the will of god, to happen, preventing life from being created for the sexual pleasure of two people, so they can have all the fun and waste millions of sperm which were created for the purpose of creating life? its surely immoral also?

and I am sure that when women and children are raped, they have to go through the full term, the pain and labour of having a baby the toll it bears on their innocent bodies? for a child to be born into poverty? thats just?

maybe it would be more productive to go and debate other evils in the modern world, the murderers and rapists, the corrupt government and the wars for oil and social control? the theives and domestic abusers and drug users, instead of picking on a group of innocent women?

as said before, this is NOT a debate forum, people will do what they feel is best. You wont change their minds. you are just evoking painful memories for some people who had to go through an abortion themselves.

So you people who condone abortion, I assume you know this is murder. We are all accountable for our actions. Cut the c**p, the reason why your pissy at people who know that abortion is wrong, is cause deep down you know it's wrong too.

quote you say... and I am sure that when women and children are raped, they have to go through the full term, the pain and labour of having a baby the toll it bears on their innocent bodies? for a child to be born into poverty? thats just?

First it is such a minute percentage of woman and children who are raped that actually conceive from such a haness act.
What is with you and this poverty thing? and your comment on it being not just.

And abortion is just? Thats murder, is murder just? Come on and give your head a shake.
Your next comment.....And for a child to be born into poverty.

So are you saying to everyone that if one is pregnant, and they are not wealthy but poor, that they should have an abortion? How calus are you.

So lets see if we have what you have said right. If you are poor-abort-murder the child cause this is just and it is mean to bring the child into the world.
Yeah this is what you are saying.

your next comment and I quote..... maybe it would be more productive to go and debate other evils in the modern world, the murderers and rapists, the corrupt government and the wars for oil and social control? the theives and domestic abusers and drug users, instead of picking on a group of innocent women?

Oh I bet you that one made you feel better.
Debat other evils in the modern world, the murderers, OH LET'S STOP THERE, ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ABORT NOT IN THIS CATAGORY OF MURDERS? Yah duh I think you are.
Next, instead of picking on a group of innocent woman. What a joke, I am embarassed and sickened by your actions of aborting a child for reasons such as poverty, to call myself a woman.

We all have free choice in everything we do, think about yours.

there is a DIFFERENCE between a the mothers egg and tissue and a CHILD. Abortion is the removal of this tissue, the fertalized egg is not even a person yet. isnt consious, isnt thinking or living, it doesnt even have a heart or lungs.

the definition of when a fertalized egg becomes a fetus is debated, but generally accepted to be when the heart starts beating.

I AGREE WITH YOU that abortion after this stage is wrong, and has been left too late. the barbaric methods of abortion are evil. but i support the chemical ones that are carried out in the first weeks of gestation.

people in higher social classes are educated and are at a lesser risk of unwanted conception. if you have the money to raise a child you should be able to raise it. if youa re stupid enough to leave the abortion too late into pregnancy you shouldnt have it either.

I BELEIVE IN ABORTION WHEN IT IS FOR THE GOOD OF THE MOTHER AND CHILD THAT A PREGNANCY DOES NOT OCCUR. IF THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO KILL A CHILD THEN IT SHOULDNT BE DONE.

that is what i was trying to defend. that not ALL abortions are evil, it isnt ALWAYS wrong. just like euthaniasia, you should do what is the most loving thing in that situation.

finally, I have never had an abortion, I have never needed to, I have never known anyone else who has either. because I am not retarded and I know how to have safe sex. SO DONT MAKE THINGS PERSONAL AND TALK ABOUT ME DIRECTLY.

On a discussion forum we discuss things maturely and openly, and free from persecution, if you disagree with my opinion thats fine. but you can debate this sensibly without calling ME names.

[Mexijo you definately must be a male to have that point of view]

guest wrote:

First let me set something straight please. My last post was in response to the poster named" helpisontheway" I posted my last post right after theirs. I also quoted from their post with reference in my last one.

Second You say and I quote "SO DONT MAKE THINGS PERSONAL AND TALK ABOUT ME DIRECTLY." also you say and I quote "On a discussion forum we discuss things maturely and openly, and free from persecution, if you disagree with my opinion thats fine. but you can debate this sensibly without calling ME names."
I was using the same tone as the person that I was mostly replying too.
That person that I was replying and quoting in my last post used the name helpisontheway and you are using the name guest. So how was I making things personal and talking about you directly??

Now guest and anyone else, I disagree with the comment about abortion is the removal of this tissue, the fertilized egg is not even a person yet ect ect.
When the egg is fertilized, you have life, if you remove this by whatever means, you no longer have life. It's that simple.

People we can make choices, that's why we have a brain, and so with that brain we should have a least a little bit of wisdom and use it and make a different choice other then aborting. Even the word is disgusting. We live in a time now where there are a ton of options and alternatives instead of as you (guest) phrase it using "barbaric methods"

I think alot of people have been brainwashed about this issue, mainly woman cause all we ever hear about choice is the phrase "it's my body or our bodies so it's my choice or our choice (meaning a woman's)
How about we start thinking of the word choice in a better light and start saying positive things like "LET'S MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND KEEP THIS LIFE." Yeah it might not always be easy, I know that, but things never stay the same, if you are in a difficult situation it can change and get better.There are other alternatives then aborting, adoption is one of them. At least making the choice to not abort that little life you have been blessed with, you will not be weighed down with an extra burden of a heavy heart and conscience thinking did I make the right choice. Yes you did, yes you are! Stand up and have some conviction. Know that you always have choice and we are all accountable for it.

P.S. lguerrero38 sorry no prize for you, your wrong on that one.
If I was a man I would be offended by your remark.

mexijo wrote:

guest wrote:

yes that was me on a guest account.

and yes, saying "murderers LIKE YOU" is making things personal, which is a very rude way to behave on a forum, you have your opinion, but dont forget that I have mine as well, and I dont come on this site to get victimised, thanks.