Hi, I have heard many pros and cons for abortion, but what is actually better for woman is very hard to decide. And mistake leads only to new suffering. How to decide?

Hi, as you said, you may regret it anyway. Sometimes, women’s health is protected by abortion. And if you decide to undergo an abortion it should be done properly, because otherwise vital health functions can be endangered. Illegal abortions kill women. A woman has every right to decide what she wants to do with her baby. I believe that anti abortion laws discriminate low income women who are exposed to infection. Rich people can to the countries where abortions are legal and perform an abortion. Anyway, it is a hard decision and you should reconsider all options before deciding for such a step.

This is an excellent question!

This is why women should be allowed to make the deicison for THEMSELVES, because when you feel good or okay about a decision, you are less likely to regret.

I myself chose to have an abortion, and I happy that I made the choice that I did. I made it without coersion, and I am happy.

You got to follow your guts.

I think abortion is wrong!!! :-(

abortion is stupid and wrong. its MURDER.

it is .. but sometimes people dont have any choice left other than abortion.

I have to write a paper for my class can u guys give me your pros and your cons about abortion. I believe abortion is wrong but i have to write about both sides so can u guys tell me why you think it is wrong or right? and why?

Abortion is wrong.
But there are certain surcumstances that abortion mught be right too.
Like if the mother was going to die or something like that.
But most of the time i do think that abortion is wrong.

I also think that abortion is wrong.
But sometimes it is.
For example what if the mother was going to day?
So how do you choose between the mother dieing or the baby.
So in some cases abortion might be ok but most of the time i think that its wrong.

Hi Guest,

Any questions you may have, just ask.

Hizgrace

Guest wrote:

I think abortion is wrong!!! :(

Quote:

I think that anybody who fluant murder is a social path murder. It is wrong to convince other to kill a inocent child. Haven't you heard about taking responsibility for your selfish wrong. You were given a chance to life why take another.

yea me too

i find that abortion is entirely worng no matter the circumstances. most mothers who have aborted a child have never even seen the child ofter abortion. if they ever did, i doubt they'd do it. Plus, even a fetus is a human being and has a right to live. it wasn't created for nothing. and how would you feel if you're parents aborted you? The world would never have a chance to see what wonderful change you could bring about.

My mother was pregnant when she was 16 and had me, even tho my dad left she didn't get an abortion, I'm thankful. I don't know if I think it's wrong or right but I am thankful I'm alive today. :) Some girls have the abortion because their parents would flip, and that's true but theres places that help you go through the telling of your parent. Think about it, your alive today because your mother didn't get an abortion. Hope I helped some women out there :D . And Good Luck with your paper .

Hey.
I am doing a project for school and i am in a debate about Abortion for my religion class.
And i am a Christian and i believe in Pro Choice. Yet all my other classmates critisize me saying i am a baby killer.
I dont believe in killing a baby or a fetus but i belive there are cases and a women has a right to her body.
If we took away abortion then women could die doing it illegally.
Or those taking away the privlage would be just as bad as those who they disagree with.
Go with your gut and dont let anyone tell you different.
There are consiquences for both choices.
And dont let any hard headed id**t tell you that abortion is wrong and they wont even let you explain to them the pros or why you believe it is right.