I have few questions concerning abortion and I need some feedback about this. I am little confused about who got the right here, mother or a fetus? I am always for abortion if mother is not capable to take care of child or she doesn’t what to. So, please tell me does fetus have any right?

Well, the essential political question concerning abortion is: does the fetus have a right to be in the body of a woman against her will? A fetus does not have a right to be in the womb of any woman without her permission and permissions are not rights. There is no such thing as the right to live inside the body of another. A woman is not a breeding pig owned by the state or church, even if a fetus were developed to the point of surviving as an independent being outside the pregnant woman's womb, it would still not have the right to be inside the woman's womb.

brunella wrote:

are u serious??? why would u have unprotected sex anyways, i mean u no that u can get pregnant? did the child ever ask to be conceved no, yeah its your body but what about that childs body i dont think it choses to get torn apart by a vacum or its skin burnt off becuase u need to be selfish PUT A CONDOM ON!!! use bithcontrol. what is wrong with u huh. its a human being! its a child. it has a beating heart u are a cold person i hope u no that and u dont deserve children god bless u.

missy wrote:

brunella wrote:

I agree 110% This baby DID NOT ask you to have sex and make this baby and then ask you to tear it apart.. What if your mother would have done that to you where you didn't have the chance at the life you have lived? I mean your mother loved you enough to deliver you then raise you up to be the person your are now..... If you do not want the baby or you think you can not provide for the baby the way it needs to be provided for, then deliver it and put the baby up for adoption to a loving couple that has wanted a baby all their life but don't have the ability to have one on their own and your child would have a loving stable home to grow up in and you will not have commited sin by killing your baby... It has a heart beat from conception and it CAN feel pain Please DO NOT KILL this living baby. If you didn't want to have a child then you shouldn't have been having unprotected sex to begin with! You don't need to be having sex out of marriage anyway. I will pray that you do the right thing by allowing this baby to go to term and allowing some loving couple that has been wanting a child of their own to have yours and that way there everyone is happy. Don't you think there is enough death in this world with the war and all going on? Why kill an innocent baby? What has this baby done to you? It DID NOT ASK TO BE PUT inside your body, DID IT?
May God help you to make the right decision and give this baby a chance at life just as your mother gave you.
Take care and God Bless
Your sister in Christ, GLoria

ON THIS FORUM SEE THE THREAD TITLED
Abortion Is Always Wrong - Read This And Become Enlightned

mexijo--
you are my hero
ive read other posts of yours and i totally agree with everything you say!!

you all seem to be blaming the parent for not using protection but what if they did and it broke or didn't work then what, the mother didn't want the child and used the right methods not to but they didn't work is it cold then for her to get an abortion. just thought i'd point that out seeing as noone paying attention to that fact, also im not for abortions but i think somtimes it can be right thing to do, my girlfreind is 14 and pregnant (its not mine) she used protection but it broke, do you honestly think that it would be wrong for a 14 year old girl to have an abortion if she never wanted the kid and used protection so she wouldn't have one but it didn't work, its not her fualt then either

abortion holocaust srvivr wrote:

mexijo--
you are my hero

Thats because your a scary religon radicall. Hunny the bible isnt all clean it's self so dont talk like your all just and right. I've seen your post and quite frankly your appolling I cant belive you even dare say what you prech is 'god's will'.