I listen a lot about circumcision lately and I want to ask what do you think about this topic? I am young mother with uncircumcised baby so not I wonder if I should let boy keep whole penis and all of sensitive foreskin until he decides on his own what to do? I wanted to ask is it cleanly without that natural part of penis cover? I would appreciate help because I do not know what to do, any my husband wants him to be circumcised.

I would say my opinion that is unnecessary surgery. They usually call it the minuscule work, needed to keep penis clean a drawback. I just know that sensitive foreskin is there to protect the sensitivity of the head of your uncircumcised baby penis. I also heard fact that might confirm this mine opinion. I have heard that men who are circumcised, later in life have related the pain to bone crushing wounds. Loss of pleasurable sensation is reported in 70% cases of circumcised people. My friend is circumcised and he told me his head of penis is extra sensitive, which I would not definitely like to experience. He said it gets so sensitive that gets uncomfortable, so I think you should just leave this as nature gave him. I strongly believe it is healthier to be uncircumcised and it affects a person’s sexual feeling in negative way. I think foreskin is there made by nature and sensitivity is needed for good sexual feeling.

Hello, I am a 16 year old, circumsized.
My parents made the choice to have me cut as a baby, and I wish they wouldn't have. I wish they would have left me uncut and let me choose on my 14-15 birthday if I would rather be cut. On the other hand, by being uncut I may have felt less secure around other boys, being different and all "down there."

Overall, I wish they would have let me deside how my penis will look and function in life.

hey being uncircumsized is increadible let him keep it and dont even think about lettin him lose it ......i bielive it to be mutilation unfortnatly most girls are uncormfortable with the whole it looks different and what not so keep his self esteem up :-P
and anybody no why im hittin puberty so damn slow im 16 and it wont grow and im not gettin any taller or bigger in da jungle wink wink ive been on add meds my whole life threw em all away last year and im startin to hit it

Unfortunately, Boy2Man, many parents will say they are defending the boy's right to choose, but they won't recognize that right even when he is 14 or 15. In truth, many are defending their own right to deny him circumcision until he is an adult and no longer under their control. By then, he is no longer a "boy", is he?