Hello, folks. My child is 8 and he has been having some problems with enuresis. I am thinking of consulting a doctor, but I would like to know if this condition is something that passes on its own. I would appreciate if someone could tell me this. Thank you for replying.

Hi, there. Enuresis is something that most kids outgrow. Probably your kid will do that too. It takes time for a kid to control urinating process. It usually happens around age of 6, but it can happen later. However, sometimes there are some psychological reasons for this. You should investigate this. Perhaps your child has a problem and you need to solve it. In any case, consult an expert. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I agree with what was said before. Most kids do outgrow bedwetting. I also agree with the psychological factors of bedwetting. However, sometimes it can be caused by some organic factors. Most of them are located in bladder. Nevertheless, spinal cord malfunction can also be blamed. That is why I recommend a consultation with an expert. Good luck with all! Bye!