Can you tell me something more bout the medicament Clonidine? Did you have any positive experiences with this med and nocturnal enuresis? It seems that my child has to deal with that condition from now on, and I guess I just want to find the best medication for him. Can you help me out?

Well, Clonidine might be the answer, but since your kid has already been diagnosed, that means he has been to a doctor and he certainly got some therapy and was prescribed with some meds. I would try with those first and if that is not effective, search for other solutions. Don't rush things right away.

Hello there,

I completely agree with dacy. Since your child has been diagnosed with noctural enuresis his doctor must have informed you what the best treatment option in his case is. It is not easy to deal with this especially if this is consequence of some trauma and it usually is. So it is best to take him to the psychiatrist so he can get to the bottom of this and treat your son from nocturnal enuresis.

Also, you must be aware of the fact that sometimes this condition can be consequence of too much pressure on your child. So if you are putting some kind of pressure on your son try to avoid it and be supportive regarding to this.