Hello, folks. I must admit something. My son is 18 years old and he still has bedwetting. I know that this is called secondary enuresis. I wonder if this can lead to some sort of regressive behavior. I hope someone will help me with this. I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. Enuresis is involuntary discharge of urine. Since you are mentioning secondary enuresis, it means that it does not origin from your early childhood. You stopped bedwetting when it should. However, it later appeared again. I think it can lead to a regressive behavior. There must be psychological problem that has been bothering your son. You should try to discuss it with him. You should also consult with an expert. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I would agree with the previous post. There must be something bothering your son. Enuresis in later ages is usually caused by psychological problem. I had a cousin with a similar problem. After visiting a psychiatrist, he started feeling better. At the end, he stopped bedwetting. I hope this will help you. Good luck! Bye!