I have heard that formaldehyde has many valuable abilities, especially in the medicine but that it is also dangerous for our health. Is that true? How are they refining it so it does not pose a threat when used for injection shots, vaccine production etc? I am curious about this substance due to injections shots I have been taking last year because of the strong flu I had.

Well, when you think of it, there are many substances that we use and are dangerous. Just look at medications – there is not one that does not produce some side effects! And we are still taking them willingly, which means that we are following the rule of lesser evil in medicine. As for formaldehyde, I assume that in vaccines there are only those preservation elements and not those dangerous ones. And it is a tiny amount anyway.