I have pain in my left side that is at times very sharp. I have a need to frequently urinate and it's very cloudy. I went to my doctor and he said it was results from my surgery a few years ago. Adhesians flarring up again, but the pain in sharp and varies. I also have bruising that seems to appear from nowhere. I am tired of being misdiagnosed when I know something is wrong. I've have a full hysterectomy, so I don't think I need a gyn. Help! Where do I go?

do you experience burning pain when you pass urine?

its possible you have a bladder infection that has progressed to a kidney one - go back to your doctor and ask him to test you for a UTI

You could possibly have a UTI but I don't think it's your Kidney's involved most of the time if they are you would have pain in your back just right underneath the bottom part of your ribs in your back. But you need to be seen by a doctor.