I am 9 months pregnant and about 4 days ago a bump the size of a quarter appeared like near the bottom of my vagina a little bit in the inside. At first it was painful and then it started getting like soft and now 5 days later it popped and blood came out of it what is it? It's not herpes since ive been with my partner for a year now right? Im scared i need some help!

it sounds like an ingrown hair or a cluster of them. when they get really bad they form something like what you are explaining and eventually get soft and pop. They are usually filled with blood or the same thing a pimple is filled with- white puss. The good news is that it was painful ruling out genital warts. If you had herpes you'd really know it. That is more like a weepy open sore. You are fine. You will probably get this over and over again from shaving or friction from underwear. Don't sweat it. Buy yourself some Bikini Zone cream. It works pretty well.

It sounds to me like the bartholin's gland... it can swell, fill with fluid and blood and pus and even return. I had a swollen lump the size of a ping pong ball when I was younger and went to the ER and that's what the doctor told me.

Do a google search for bartholin's gland and you will find all the information.

Good luck.