I need advice. In my bikini area I have these many painful pimples. They look like blisters, except when I try to squeeze them they do not pop. They are quite painful. I had them before, but these days much more, maybe because it is really hot and I am sweating a lot. What should I do?

Hey there,
I think your problem is ingrown hair. That will eventually go away, just do not squeeze that, cos you will make the situation worse. There is no cream or anything similar for this, I have been searching…

I think the 1st reply to this email is rite on the money. I have this also. I pulled out the hair and puss came out but it hurt so bad

I am proof that squeezing it will only make it worse. I had to have it cut open and for 4 weeks had to pack it with gauze so I wouldn't have a crater on my thigh (bikini area). I am now going to try laser hair removal. Maybe that will help.

you should use bikini zone creme after you shave... it really reduces the amount of razor burn and seems to help with ingrown hairs too

Yeah that is normal razor burn and ingrown hairs and the best way to combat them is either with Bikini Zone (you can get it at any drug store) or even Cortisone cream works. You have to apply them right away after shaving for best results though.

There is a product called 'ingrow-go' which is very effective but smells like vinegar. Also, if you shave everyday you will not get this as clearing the stubble before it has the chance to grow back and cause irritation is better. Ive been doing this for years as I swim everyday and never have any problems but if I skip a day, I get bad bumps and irritation. Just be thorough- and make sure you have a decent razor. Don't think that cheap razors are just as good- THEY'RE NOT!