After browsing various web sites and concluding many possible answers I figured it would be best to have a personalized post to see what you guys think and to see if I could get some help.

I'm 18, I have a what I thought was a zit like marking. After about 2 days, it became bigger, filled with puss. I've been draining puss out / blood, and it seems almost never ending. The hole isn't too big, and the hardened puss doesn't fit through. It's very painful. It hurts to move a certain way and it's a major pain to sleep with. It's gotten smaller draining it, but I don't know if it's making any progress. There has to be an easier solution. I've been washing / applying a cream made to suck out puss, etc. It's helped but idk if it's doing the trick. Maybe I'm being impatient? All i know is that it's very painful and I just want it gone. It's locatd on my left side, above my hip (love handle region).

Sounds like you may have a combination pressure sore/sebaceous cyst that has become infected. Friction caused by sleeping on the affected side would continue to irritate the sore making healing difficult. If you have tried topical antibiotics without much success, you may be infected with an antibiotic-resistant strain of bacteria. This is the worst case scenario. I suggest you go to you tube and watch videos entitled "MRSA", so that you can compare the pus-filled sores in the video with the one that you have.

thanks for the helpful and quick feedback. I awoke this morning glad to say the swelling and overall size has significantly went down, almost flat. Still pussing / bleeding but not nearly as much nor as much pain. Finally healing! What could have caused this?