I have a softball size bump on my thigh warm to the touch with a white cluster of small bumps almost like whitehead but soft and doesnt look like pus will come out if I pop it, mild pain

You poor thing!!!!! :-( That sounds painful. What I think it is a pustule or boil that hasn't formed a head. For a head to form it needs a clear pore to move the debris through to form a head. You need either antibiotics or to have someone take a sample of it. It is probably filled with blood or in the worst case pus. But if it was pus, you would be a lot more pain than you are, and probably have a fever. I want you to have it looked at and treated because if you don't, it can become hard (ketosis) and just stay there! A very old wives tale that TOTALLY works is this, get a piece of bread and warm it up till you can just tolerate it. So as hot as possible without burning you. Put that on top of the cyst, and if you can put something over it to keep it in place and warm (a hot water bottle would be a great thing). This is called a bread poltice! It will help draw out the infection. It works!!! Anything you can think of to gently open the pores in that area - either epsom salt bath, vinegar and very warm water on it too. You need to get that infection out before it hardens. Good luck!