I have had vaginal intercourse (protected) as well received unprotected oral sex on several occasions within the last six months.

On my scrotum, right side, mid-way from the top of the front, there is a small white pimple, measuring .5mm in diameter. A single one. The pimple is smooth.

I have never shaved. The rest of my scrotum is clear of any variance in the skin. This has been there for quite a while (time undetermined), at least three months. It does not itch and it does not hurt. When squeezed, the head of the pimple feels a little hard.

I have looked at pictures of genital warts and I do not exhibit the cauliflower-like texture or clusters.

Though I am aware that there are STDs that are asymptomatic, I am currently feeling perfectly fine. There is no discoloration in my semen, no pain in my ejaculation or urination. Everything appears to be as it was before.

Should I be worried? I am not very, and will eventually get around to a clinic, but I do not have a car right now and it is hard to arrange for discreet arrival at one. In the mean time, I would like to see if this should be cause for alarm.

Thank you so much for anyone who can shed some light on this.

hey man. This looks very concerning from what you have told me. I don't think that it is something too dangerous but you should go and check it out for yourself because every kind of pimple can mean something dangerous. I have had pimples on testicles and it wasn't pleasant at all. Some people are ashamed of their condition and therefore don't want to see someone about their issue, but it didn't mind me so I left as soon as I noticed the pimples. So, I would strongly advise you to do the same because doctors know the best. Reach out to us again. 

I had something very similar before I was sexually active. I had it for many months, but it eventually disappeared by itself. The 'pimple' was white, about the size of yours and felt hard when squeezed. It sounds as if yours is the same, so please don't worry. Regards, John

Thank you very much John for your timely response, I really appreciate your input. I will go get checked out anyway some day, but you have put me at ease. Thank you again.

I have the same thing except I have multiple and one is slightly larger. I am here now because I was researching more about it, but heard it wasn't anything serious. Though the one that is slightly larger may cause alarm for sexual partners by appearance, is there any way to make it go away?

you have no need to be concerned, the hard white bumps are actually clogged sweat glands. they usually resolve themselves in time.

Did anyone find out from a DOCTOR what that was? I ahve the same thing now.

Please advise,

-CM

i have the same thing right now. I am slightly worried as i thought it could be testicular cancer. You have re-assured me, it seems that nowhere on the internet has described anything like this. Is all of yours shiny, skinish coloured, with a reddish tint to it?

Hi I have the EXACT same thing. I had other occur throughout time but I could just push out white puss, but not the larger one I have. Its been here for a good 3-4 Months now. I got it from Unprotected sex with someone I knew nothing about. comes to show not to do that again. What you all are saying is REALLY relieving me of my embarrassment. I will to go see a doctor shortly. Thank you for all your advice!

I have the same thing, but it hurts a lot. Its very small though. I'm so worried.

I also have the same thing. It's been there for 2-3 months now, that's what worries me. It seems a 'pimple' would have gone away by now. That and the fact I had sex with someone I did not know prior to this appearing. It was protected, but a condom doesn't protect the scrotum obviously. I will be keeping an eye on this thread hoping that someone actually gets a diagnosis from a doctor.

I actually had my Doctor check mine out as one started to get large and started to bother me, not hurting just aggrivating so the doctor just made a small cut and removed it. Its not from having sex, some of them come and then sometimes they dissolve with in your body naturally nothing to worry about as its just a blocked sweat gland. Its not something that is transmitted by having sex. I have actually had better luck poking one with a needle in order to pop it ( Just like a zit) sounds nasty but unfortunately its normal. Sometimes the skins grows over the block sweat gland making it hard to pop, but when it does a white dry substance (like a seed) can be released followed by a little blood, and maybe even some clear substance then it heals. It may or may not return and you can have them in multiple locations. Hope this helps....

I had what looked like a small pimple on my scrotum but the white Part was hard. I actually squeezed it out. It was there for months b 4 I did this. Just recently I noticed two more appeared. One puss actually came out and the other is hard. Both small. I have recently been doing a lot of jogging and cardio workouts. From reading what other people have been saying I believe it's just a sweat gland that got clogged or skin grew over. Pretty sure it's not herpes by looking at the pics they have on the Internet. That seems to be on the penis itself. Such a relief to know that I'm not the only one with this concern but will still have it checked out. Stay protected and educated Gents!

Hey, guys. I'm not sure if any of you have tried this or if it will work for this particular area, but I had a clogged sweat gland elsewhere and a pimple had formed. I was told to try warm, moist compresses on it to help open the pores (creates a pathway) and draw out the infection (puss). It worked for that (with a little coercion) so it might help you all as well. Good luck.

I, too, have one of these whiteheads on my scrotum. I know it's not herpes, because I have had herpes for 20+ years and know what that looks like (BTW, you can get herpes outbreaks on the scrotum as well as the penis). My wife and I have not had sex with another partner since before we were married 8 years ago. Somebody mentioned testicular cancer. You'll know that when you have it. Solid big bumps leading to Huge swelling, an obvious problem. This white thing was a mystery, but the a blocked sweat gland/hair follicle sounds most likely.