Hello everyone, I have never gone on one of these forums before but I am desperate. Just a few days ago I was shaving with a brand new razor around my bikini zone. My right side felt a little tender so I stopped even though I thought it was just cause I had a new razor. After I got out of the shower I noticed that the area was swollen and tender. Later on that same day I noticed an itchy patch on the inside of my right thigh which I scratched a little. Now, 2 days later I have bumps on that sensitive area (only on the right side) that are flesh colored but look to be filled with clear liquid and the bumps on the inside of my thigh are more red and hurt! Plus I have another larger patch of bump on the same thigh located on the back between my butt and knee cap. I tried alcohol, baths, and hydrocordizone and nothing has worked. Does anyone know what this is?

Well Since I have posted this question I have gone to the doctor. I was diagnosed with Shingles. Shingles are kind of like the second coming of chicken pox. Anyone who had chickenpox is at risk of shingles but only about 1 in 5 people get it. Basically the herpes virus that causes chickenpox stays dormant in the spine and can be "re-released" as shingles for people that may be under stress, fatigue, or have a weekend immune system. It only appears on one side of the body and I believe it lasts for about 10-12 days before the puss filled PAINFUL bumps begin to scab over. I was prescribed VALTRAX for the shingles and Lortab for the pain. I have already taken a day and a half off of work becuase I can not stand the pain but can not take the Lortabs at work. My Pharmasist told me that taken L-Lysen once a day can help keep the Shingles from returning and taking it 3 times a day if they return can help with the regression process. Well, I hope this helps someone.