Hi, folks. I have a friend that is a Jewish. I know that they have some strict rules about their diet. I would like to find out something more about this. Is it good to mix milk and meat? Are there any rules about this? I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more. Bye!

Hello. I know that Jews have some certain rules about their diet. I know that they eat only kosher animals. Those are animals that do not kill for eating. We are talking here about sheep, cattle, etc. I think that milk of certain animals is prohibited. However, you should consult a rabbi for this. This is his area of expertise. I hope you’ll find the answer. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I would agree with the previous post with a little add. I think that milk of prohibited animals is forbidden to drink. I don’t know about mixing milk and meat. If you want to follow those strict rules, you should definitely consult a rabbi. He is considered to be the authority for these issues. If you find out something new, please let us know. Good luck with all! Bye!