Hello, folks. My wife and I are fresh parents and we are not sure how to treat our new baby since the summer is near. I wonder if it is good to bath baby twice a day in summer. What do you think about this? Would you agree with this? I will appreciate all your replies considering this.

Hi, there. Baby is also hot in summer. She also wants to be refreshed. However, I am not sure if too frequent bath is good for her. Baby skin is very sensitive. It easily gets dried, so you should be careful. In non-hot months you can even bath her once in few days. I recommend you to consult an expert about this. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I would agree with the previous post. I had a friend who bathed her baby too often. She completely dried her baby skin. That is why you should be careful. You haven’t mentioned the age of your baby, but I guess she is very small. If you are not sure, ask your pediatrician. He/she will give you a good advice. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

I used to give my babies a nice bath just before they went to bed at nite. It relaxes them and helps them sleep. As far as 2 in a day, not so much. If it is really warm outside, you more than not have air conditioning in the home. Baby is not hot.
If you feel the need to, just give her a nice bed bath. Wipe her down with a warm cloth, no soap needed. Make sure to get the "messy" spots like under her neck and her diaper area, which you obviously do last.
Clean between her fingers and toes. A lot of fuzzies collect in these spots.
When baby wakes up in the morning, that is when i would do the bed bath thing, sort of getting rid of the night time nasties.