could you please tell me is squid (cattle Fish) good for health? and it has cholestrol?

Squid, like other seafood without fins and scales, don't filter out toxins in the water like other fish. On the other hand, unlike certain fish squid and others like it have very low quantities of mercury.

As far as basic nutrition, fish are high in fat. Squid is high in cholesterol, as you say. However, fish are high in omega-3s which are very good for you. Also, studies have shown that the previous theories about high cholesterol foods will lead to high blood cholesterol are untrue. The cholesterol in the meat is actually the cholesterol that builds the cells and doesn't raise bad cholesterol like previously thought.

As much as I heard squids are not unhealthy for human body. I know that they taste good and to be honest I like them a lot. Squids are good with providing your body with copper. But my friend once told me that squids are very good for skin and muscles. I think he mentioned hair as well.
And now the bad part of cholesterol. Squids are one of the top sea foods in the high cholesterol table. So if you are having any problems with your cholesterol or you might be eating too many squids, you should really consider modifying your diet. On the other hand they contain vitamins B12 and B3, that helps with blood sugar and lowers heart disease.