Hi, folks. My sister in law is a vegan and she does not eat meat. This sounds really strange to me. I couldn’t imagine my life without eating a meat. I would like to know what can happen to me if I don’t eat meat at all. Can someone tell me this? I will appreciate this piece of info. Thanks.

Hello. Meat has some nutrients that you cannot get in a single vegetarian meal. There are high quality proteins and essential amino-acids. There are also high amounts of iron. Phosphorus from meat is much more easily absorbed than from other sources. However, if the vegan diet is properly balanced, then maybe one should not eat meat. You should consult a nutritionist about this. I hope you will find a proper answer. Good luck! Bye!

Im a vegan, ive been since march, and im healthy and nothing is wrong with me, at first u might find it hard, but it gets easier, at first you might want to eat a little bit of chicken to help a little, but after a while u wont even worry about it.