Hi, folks. My husband will have some business partners on dinner and I have just found out that they are Jews. I know that they would certainly prefer Kosher style food. I really don’t know where to find this. Can anyone help me with this? I would really appreciate all your replies.

Hello to you too. You haven’t mentioned where you live. If you live in a bigger city, it won’t be a problem. Some stores even have kosher certificates at their windows. On the other hand, you can order this food online. I think that this will save your time. There are few good websites. I hope you will manage. Good luck! Bye!

Hi. Ah, those men! They just bring you their business partners to dinner and you have to manage all. I guess you can find kosher style food store if you live in a bigger city. You can consult a rabbi if you have a synagogue nearby. I think that ordering online is a great idea. It indeed saves time. Find some websites and order the food. I hope you’ll manage. Good luck!