I’m interested in bellin’s cook book, that was written by certain Jewish cooker. I’m not sure if she was a cooker or dietician. There can be found recipes for kosher food. As my husband is Jewish, I thought that should have this book. Please post if you know something about bellin’s cookbook and if you prepared meals from these recipes.

She published Small cook book with modern Jewish meals. It is actually first aid book, for preparing meals that are simple, easy to prepare and economic. There you can find number of modern recipes. She wanted to make the spectrum of offer of kosher food wider, because she was afraid that there were not enough cuts of kosher. It is very interesting combination of modern American kitchen and old traditional Jewish dishes. I’m sure that it’s a great idea; try to order this book on-line.

The Original Jewish Cookbook by Mildred Bellin was reissued as an e-book. You can find it on Amazon