ok i have had sex without a condom like 2-3 times(im on birth control) everytime that i have ive gone to the bathroom and it burned when i pee'd ive been checked for stds and everything and i passed all my stuff so im wondering is it just the sperm coming out that stings or is it unormal for this to happen? it only stings right after i have sex it goes away after i pee and doesnt occer till i have sex without a c ondom again

Non-lubrication during intercourse and friction may be what is causing this pain.

I get this too. But only when I have sex for a long time (not after quickies). I and my boyfriend were both tested for STD's and also yeast when it started happening. But we are clean. Our doc said that we are completely healthy- that sex can just irritate sensitive vaginal skin- no matter how well lubricated. She told me that I shouldn't worry, especially since I didn't have a yeast infection.