I’ve been prescribed 400mg Flagyl to take for 10 days, 3 times a day, as the last attempt to save my infected tooth and it’s now been a second day I’m taking it. I don’t know if it works or not yet, of course, but ever since I started taking it, within half an hour or so I’ll get dizzy with hot flashes that can last for few hours.

The dizziness is not that strong, but it still disrupts my daily activities and i seem like a complete freak constantly changing my shirt, but what I’m wondering is - will this last for the whole time I’m on Flagyl?

I just took my last Flagyl tablet today - i was taking it for the tooth infection, as well, only difference is I was taking 200 mg 3 times per day. I experienced drowsiness and hot/ cold flashes over the first 3-4 days I was taking it, but after that I guess I was overwhelmed with other side effects to really notice if dizziness is still here. But I guess it wasn't that noticeable.

I totally understand how unpleasant it is, but I just had my x-ray done and it completely cleared the infection, so - hang in there, it's worth it.