I’ve been diagnosed with papular rosacea three months ago and since I was first given steroid cream by my physician, I had a major flare up once I got to the dermatologist and she took me off the steroids because they don’t work. She prescribed me topical Flagyl which did help somewhat and after the next checkup she added 250mg Flagyl for me to take 3 times a day.

Again, it helped a little, but now it’s flared up again and I’m wondering would adding Cipro to my treatment help?

you should continue using topical Flagyl - I know it's tough but it is working in preventing even more often flare-ups. Besides topical antibiotics it is common for dermatologist to prescribe oral antibiotics to try to minimize rosacea flare-ups as well - Cipro is one of these antibiotics, but amoxicillin and oral Flagyl are also effective.

But I agree with you, talk with your dermatologist about adding either Cipro or amoxicillin to your treatment, since Flagyl alone doesn't seem to be enough.