Say if your girlfriend and you have sex and the condom breaks in her but you immediately pulled out but you didn't come yet and she sucked your penis before that. Do you think she will get pregnant?

Health Guru
Hi, it really depends on several different things such as was it close to her ovulation point, when the last time you ejaculated was as semen can survive in the urethra unless you have urinated to wash it out and there is also a chance semen can leak out and be carried out by precum as well so to be on the safe side and if it is still with in 72 hours from when it happened she should take an emergency contraceptive. Hope this helps :-)

He peed and he hasn't came ever since October

Health Guru
There is still a tiny chance semen can leak into his precum, how long ago did this happen?

Yesterday and my period ended two day before that

Health Guru
I would advise you to take emergency contraception just to be sure as soon as possible

How much is it and can a 16 heart old buy it

Health Guru
I'm not sure what country your in so can't say how much it would be and I would think a 16 year old should be able to buy it, if you had acted sooner you could of good to your local family planning/planned parenthood clinic and got it.