i have a question. im 13 and i know my voice is changing. Does the larynx or whatever ( your adams apple ) move up or down. I think for me it is moving up . As i move my chin up as far as i can it feels like something is blocking ny airway. I can breath but it makes me cough is this my larynx. just wanted to know because i know my voice is changing and if it sounds like this is normal

Hey hamlet this sounds normal to mee your larnyx does get larger and sticks out more as you go through puberty

Lol thanks you answer all my questions ! :)

No problem..... puberty can be a pretty confusing and "scary "time..... if you have any other questions or concerns just ask....

Hey my voice is changing I'm 13 and I have small anxeity I'm terrified my Adam's apple is going to fall out I also have a feeling of a ball in my neck should I get it seen by a doctor

What is the feeling of a baseball in your neck like? And what do you mean by your Adam's apple is going to fall out?