? I have been having constant throat pain on the left side of my throat and my ear hurts inside as well.. what could it be? does it have to do with weather issues? or what?!!

I have the same symptoms as you. I am going to an ENT tomm. I have a lump in my throat just to the left of my Adams Apple, and my throat and ear hurt when I swallow.

yes I have the same symptoms were my throat and ear is hurting on the left side....last night I had fries a lot of them( home cook) so it might be acid in my body that causing this so different food same symptoms Im going to the doctor if it get worse...it just happen or start this morning so let me see whats happen....oh I think I have a fever on top of that.....

Hope you guys feel better...1

Me too. Has anyone figured out what might be causing it? DOes it still hurt? I see that some of these posts are a few years old, so I'd enjoy hearing back from others about how it feels now. I AM SCARED.

ive had the exact same thing on and off for a few weeks now, pain in my upper left throat, a constant earache and unbeareable pain in both when i swallow, tilt my head or talk.
constantly full of phlegm and get a bit of heartburn on a night. these symptoms get worse day by day, untill after 5 or 6 days when it disappears and im fine for a week or two.
the doctors just prescribed iburofen which is useless because you have to have something on your stomach before you take them and it gets to the point where i cannot eat.
its quite worrying

I also have similar problems. It doesn't hurt to swallow most of the time, and is not "inside" my throat. It is just to the upper left of my adams' apple. Most of the time it is a dull pain, but constant, and somewhat ignorable. But when I move in certain ways, or yawn for example, the pain becomes more intense. I can really make it hurt by pushing on the area right at the upper left corner of my adam's apple (but not on it). I also have what feels like ear pain, similar to an ear infection but not as intense. I have no heartburn or any other symptoms... don't feel any more fatigued than normal, appetite is fine, etc. I was hoping it was just a muscle strain or something, but it's been ongoing for awhile now and if anything, is getting worse not better (but of course I keep touching it, which might be part of the problem).

Gargle warm salt water about two times a day I had this on both sides of my throat when I was a tot, it was agonizing. I also went to the doctor for it and got antibiotics

I have had the same problem mine started with a sinus head ache and everything started to drain and it only drained to one side of my throat and caused my throat an ear to hurt and my glands to swell when i yawned or swallowed it was incredibly painful and then I yawned once and i felt a pop and it hurt so bad at first and my ear started draining fluid and it was instant relief and my ear ache was gone and and my sore throat slowly ebbed away within a couple of days 

the only thing i took was the mucinex with sinus decongestion in it and ear drops from the pharmacy