Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hello, I am so concerned about my kid; she is the only thing I can dare to think about. She has been diagnosed with multiple food allergies and that includes eggs, milk and peanuts. And it seems that because of the peanut allergy, she will have this condition for a long time. Is it possible to die from this allergy?

Loading...

As long as she avoids those types of food she should be all right. The peanut allergy represents a problem, because statistically, only 20% of peanut allergic people overcome that condition. But still, she is young she can learn easily to avoid those types of food. As for your question, unfortunately yes, if the allergic reaction is too strong, death may occur (because of the swollen epiglottis air cannot get in). But as I said, avoiding those types of food will ensure her a normal life.
Reply

Loading...